Links A LA Mode
I was busy preparing a new and exciting post this morning when I realized that I was chosen for IFB’s Links A La Mode. So you’ll all have to wait and see what wonderful new discovery I’ve just made. I promise you will not be disappointed…..stay tuned!
In the mean time go and check out these other bloggers, there’s some interesting stuff going on!
Holidays are Coming
Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice
Less than a week until Christmas, we’re all dreaming of what might be inside the beautifully wrapped presents under the tree come Christmas morning. This week’s collection of posts have a festive feel but will also inspire your crafty side this holiday season, how to recycle your summer wardrobe for colder weather, last minute gift guides for loved ones, or yourself and top tips on how to shop better particularly as the post-Christmas sales begin. So, whilst you enjoy all of the wonderful contributions this week, all that remains is to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: DECEMBER 20TH
- A Simple Statement: Favourite looks for Pre-Fall 2013
- All Things Kate: Summer in December
- Fashion Delights: 6 Classic Items that a woman should have in her closet
- Fashion, Trends & More: 3 Ways To Wear a Patterned Dress
- Girl In The Yellow Dress: In a Softer Light
- IFB: How To Build Your Blog’s Marketing Calendar
- Incognito: On shopping occasionally and loyally
- Leilah’s Lipstick: Holiday Dress Guide
- Le Style Connoisseur: The Real Iconic Things to Fashion Blogging
- Lifestyles of the Thrifty and Shameless: Savin’ Maven Monday: Holiday Shopping Tips
- Lover of Clothes: How do you transition your summer pieces into winter weather?
- My Fashion Insider: 10 fashion tips for short girls
- Random chic musings: DIY: Punk Chic Bib Necklace
- Secret Style File: Christmas in a Window
- South x Style: How To: Glitter Manicure
- Style Curated: Recycling, Reconstructing and Remnants
- Sugar & Spice: How to Shop the Sales in Style this Season
- The Mirror on the Wall: How to create an unconventional fashion mix
- The Skye Charlie Show: Fashion Victim 101
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Chocker tutorial
- Youth Savage: Has the Future of Fashion Blogging Arrived?
Salt Spring Island: A Slice Of BohemiaMarch 8th, 2014
Photography: Between Dusk And DawnFebruary 17th, 2014
Valentine’s Day: Love In StyleFebruary 13th, 2014
Running Outdoors in WinterFebruary 6th, 2014
The Importance Of Stretching In StyleJanuary 21st, 2014